Commercial upholstery, draperies, custom window treatments, rehab interiors and more! Custom fabrication done right at our shop.
Stop in and see us for a free estimate or give us a call!
View our work
Custom fit and durable
Sleek and beautiful
Custom fit with durable materials
Tops & Enclosures
Custom fit with durable materials
Marine Fabric Services
Sometimes you discover damaged vinyl or canvas while spring cleaning, so don’t let ripped furniture stop you from your scheduled launch and first boat trip of the year! Get your boat ready for spring cleaning with tips, new upholstery, cockpit covers and more. We will design new upholstery, cockpit covers and more for your boat or yacht. If your boat canvas, sunbrella top, dodger, bimini or furniture has taken a beating this winter and needs to be replaced, call us to schedule an estimate at 301-261-5404.
Marine Fabrics & Upholstery
• Sunbrella Plus
• Ultra suede
• Ultra leather
• Marine vinyl
Vinyl Windows & Accessories
• Scratch and UV resistant vinyl windows
• Sea-flex plus
• Makrolon AR-Z
• UV zippers
• Gortex Threads
• Stainless Steel Frames
Catherine’s recommends foam replacement along with covers on marine, indoor and outdoor cushions. The outdoor foams used to dry almost immediately after exposure to: rain, salt spray, melting snow, morning dew, washing, or other types of moisture and humidity.
Some of the features of the foams used are:
• Drain Dry
• Marine Grade
• Flame retardant
• Mildew resistant
• Close cell for outdoor use
Exterior Marine Upholstery
Your boat upholstery is not only functional, but it should be fashionable and reflect your style and taste. Boats with upholstery in mint condition are more valuable and show that their owner really takes pride in the vessel.
Update your boat or yacht with the new ultra leathers, ultra suede or Sunbrella fabrics that are seen in the new model vessels.–
Update your state room to feel warm and cozy with custom quilted bedding and curtains.
With our experience with boat interiors your Saloon area can be updated to the latest design on the market by taking your old couch and chairs and make them look like they just came from a new yacht.
• Custom Made Furniture
• Custom Upholstery
• New Foam
• New Cushion Cover
• Boat Curtains to fit Your Track or New System
• Mini Metal / Aluminum Blinds
• 1″ Wood Blind
• Custom Boat Bed Spread’s & Comforters
• Custom Linen’s to fit odd shapes
• 1000’s of Fabrics to choose from
Interior and exterior cushioning on boats with marine grade vinyl and marine grade foam or closed cell foam clean up easily with soap and water. For added protection we make covers to protect them when the boat is not in use.
Do you need new yacht furniture? We design and build first-class products and our application knowledge is exemplary. We assist our customers with every custom detail of their boat and purchase.
These are just a few furniture design services we offer for yacht owners:
Custom Upholstery – get upholstery that matches your boat interior and style
New Foam – give worn-out cushions new life with replacement foam
New Cushion Cover – Brighten up your boat or yacht furniture with new custom cushion covers
Boat Curtains to fit Your Track or New System – stylish privacy and sun blocking curtains for your boat
Mini Metal/Aluminum Blinds – jazz up your yacht’s interior and be different with custom blinds for privacy
1″ Wood Blind – match your boat’s wood interior with custom wood blinds from Catherine’s Upholstery and Draperies
Custom Boat Bedspreads & Comforters – do you have odd-sized mattresses? We can make custom bedding.
Sail boat cockpit cushions are made with marine grade vinyl and closed cell foam contoured to fit any configuration of seating area.
Sailboat Interiors with new foam and fabric eliminates odor, mold and mildew that lingers in old cushions
Power Boat Cushions come in many shades and sizes. Roll Pleat Marine Grade vinyl adds a clean design finish.
Cockpit Cushions made with Sunbrella fabric and contrast welt to accent the design.
Seating area of aft deck with bump up seating and rolled backs.
Bridge seating area with colorful tones of Sunbrella fabrics create an elegant look and feel.
Multi color vinyl for cockpit or for cushions offers you plenty of design choices for your yacht.
State rooms with fitted sheets and bed fitted comforter with matching pillow shams and throw pillows.
Custom yacht bedding and linens to complete the warmth of the state room.
Canvas Fabrication & Repairs
Boat Canvas Custom Fabrication and Repairs
Boat canvas coverings protect your deck, hatches and rails. We custom design, fabricate and install boat and yacht coverings for any size boat. Call us at 301-261-5404 with your canvas creation, cleaning or repair requirements.
We have successfully made and installed:
• Biminis, get a beautiful, color-matched bimini top for your power or sailboat
• Dodgers – protect your boat deck while underway and enjoy shade on hot days while boating on the Bay
• Sail covers – sails are very expensive. UV rays can damage them and shorten their useful life if they don’t get covered up when not in use
• Cockpit covers – make it easy to keep your boat cockpit clean or to protect it in the winter time
• Mooring covers – very useful when your boat is moored in the summer or winter
• Console covers – protect your dials, gauges and read outs from harsh weather
• Panel covers – make sure your equipment panels aren’t exposed to the weather
• Toe rails – cover teak toe rails and extend that stain/paint job to last longer
• Canvas repair – we can repair torn or worn canvas corners or areas that are rubbed constantly to extent the life of any canvas cover
• Canvas cleaning – we can pick up your boat covers and expertly clean them at the beginning or end of boat season
• Sail covers
• Cockpit covers
• Mooring covers
• Console covers
• Panel covers
• Toe rails
• Sail covers
• Bridge covers
• Canvas repair
• Canvas cleaning
Terms and Conditions
These are Catherine’s Draperies and Upholstery’s terms and conditions for all work we do on your behalf:
• All work requires 50% of project before work begins and the remaining 50% when project is completed.
• On larger proposals, we charge a nominal design fee of $125.00, which is fully credited to that specific project and proposal.
To learn more, or to begin your custom upholstery or window treatment project, contact us with your requirements, so we can get started right away.